Is it the Right Time to Move to a Retirement Community?
Take a moment to complete this survey to assist in determining if you or your loved one could benefit from a move to a Retirement Living Community.
1. Do you worry about your personal health and safety?
2. Do you snack instead of eating balanced meals?
3. Do you worry that in an emergency, there is no one to help?
4. Is the upkeep of your home and yard becoming more than you
can handle without assistance?
5. Are you becoming increasingly dependent on others to assist you
so that you can continue to live on your own?
6. Is housework and laundry becoming more difficult?
7. Do you have to arrange your appointments and outings around
others’ schedules, or is it difficult to find transportation?
8. Are you alone more than three days per week?
9. Have you decreased the amount of time you spend involved in activities
and outside your home?
10. Do you want to regain your independence?
If you answered “yes” to three or more of these questions, it may be time to consider a move to a retirement community. At Whispering Oak Place, we have solutions to all of these obstacles and encourage our residents to enjoy active, social lifestyles.