Part-time Cook (position includes every other weekend)
The Assistant Cook will assist in the operation of the kitchen, dining room, dish room, and related
storage spaces. This position will also substitute for the Culinary Service Coordinator when that person
is not on site and have the overall responsibility for operating the Culinary Service Department in a
quality manner as specified in the Policies and Procedures Manual. Hours may vary from 6:00AM –
2:30 PM or 10:00 AM – 6 PM or as scheduled by the Culinary Service Coordinator and every other
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare food and assist serving in the dining room.
- Wash dishes.
- Clean kitchen and dining room.
- Follow cleaning schedule.
- Use personal protective equipment, as required.
- Use proper body mechanics for lifting, pushing and pulling.
- Report unsafe conditions to the Culinary Service Coordinator.
- Maintain sanitation in all areas.
- Fill in, as needed or requested.
- Respond to smoke and fire alarm systems.
- Comply with regulations regarding hair covering and hand protection during food preparation.
- Answer telephone promptly and courteously.
- Respond promptly to the Emergency Call
- Please read full job description
Download the full job description HERE